MAK-6630 Audio Analyzer
The MAK-6630 is an Audio Analyzer which incorporates the measurement functions of distortion, relative Value, AC/DC level and frequency in a single instrument, and also is equipped with a low distortion audio signal source (DDS method). This unit is designed for allowing a multifunction, high-performance and high speed measurements of various characteristics of stereo amplifiers, AM-FM receivers and other electronics appliances
When this unit is combined with MEGURO’s standard signal generators, wow & flutter meter, low distortion oscillator and etc., an automatic measuring system can also created. The fully microprocessor-controlled operations and standard interfaces (GP-IB, RS-232C, EXT.I/O) make this unit a measuring instrument suitable for use with various new media, as well as improving the ease of operation and efficiency of work.
- Owing to the adoption of the DDS method, the frequency changing speed is very fast, from 10Hz to 110kHz, and the audio signal is very high purity (-100dB at 80kHz LPF).
- In spite of one measuring system, 2-channel measurement can be capable due to the L/R signal selector circuit, and also UNBAL/BAL measurements are possible for BTL amplifiers
- High-pass filter — 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz
Low-pass filter — 30kHz, 80kHz
Pre-Low-pass filter — 15kHz, 20kHzWeighting network (PSOPHO) — IEC-AUDIO, CCIR/ARM, DIN-AUDIO standards, In addition to the above filters, a user-provided filter can be inserted by connecting it to rear-panel Input/Output connectors (EXT. FILTER).
- The reciprocal type high speed counter is equipped and the range is from 10Hz to 110kHz with ±5×10-5
- The measuring range is from 0.03160mV to 100.0V in 7ranges and an accuracy is within ±0.4dB at 1kHz. The frequency range is from 10Hz to 110kHz.
- The mesuring range is 30mV to 100V fs and an accuracy is ±0.5% of full scale
- This unit is capable of measuring distortion factors of the fundamental signal over the frequency from 10Hz to 110khz, and a high sensitivity 1.0mVrms range is provided for the dynamic range measurement of digital audio equipments.
- For AC level measurements, it is possible to display input levels as the relative value referred to a reference value
- All operation functions provided on the front panel can be programmed up to 100 steps, and also the limit (GO/No-Go) judgment and memory auto-sequence functions are equipped.
- This unit is provided with GP-IB, RS-232C and EXT.I/O external control interfaces as its standard equipment so that it can be converted into an automatic measuring system.
|Frequencu range||10Hz to 110kHz (4 ranges)|
|Setting resolution||0.1Hz (10Hz to 200Hz)|
|1Hz (201Hz to 2kHz)|
|10Hz (2.01kHz to 20kHz)|
|100Hz (20.01kHz to 110kHz)|
|Setting accuracy||±2% of setting|
|Output channel||2-output channel|
|Output range||20dBV (OPEN)|
|14dBV (600O load end)|
|+20 to -79.9dBV (OPEN)|
|Accuracy||±0.4 dB (at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency response||+20dBV to -70dBV (OPEN)|
|±0.4dB 20Hz to 20kHz (at 1 kHz)|
|±0.8dB 10Hz to 110kHz (at 1 kHz)|
|Less than -100dB(10Hz to 15kHz, 80kHz BW)|
|Less than -90dB(15.1kHz to 20kHz, 80kHz BW)|
|Less than -80dB(10Hz to 110kHz, 500kHz BW)|
|Frequency range||10Hz to 110kHz (AUTO/MANU)|
|Display/Resolution||5 digits display for = 100Hz
0.01Hz for < 100Hz
|Accuracy||±5×10-5 ±1 digit|
|Input range||25mV (rms) to 100.0V (rms)|