We are Test Measuring Instruments and Education Training system solution provider located in Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur would like to invite self-drive personnel to joint us to achieve your personal goal for yourself and company together.
SALES AND APPLICATION ENGINEER (PENANG and JOHOR)
- Sales oriented and able to achieve individual sales target.
- To cover given sales territories and product range.
- To aggressively explore new customers based and increase market share.
- To response to customer enquiries and attend to customer problems in the shortest time.
- To build good relationship with customer and enhance customer retention.
- To update customer with latest technology and provide consultation to meet customer requirements.
- To handle customer enquiries and solving customers’ technical problems with excellent service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Sales experience in servicing Semiconductor/MNC customer / any related industry with good sales track record.
- Preferable with sales experience in Electronics test and measuring equipment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Good command of English and presentation skills.
- A self-starter, highly motivated and passionate to go extra miles to achieve their individual sales target.
- Individual who are energetic, sales focus and willing to increase their run rate to cover assigned territories
- Generate leads by cold calling, lead generation activities, etc ( Database is provided )
- To be able to build relationships and communicate with customers over the telephone.
- Provide excellent services to customers including product inquiry, process order, coordinate with warehouse for delivery, follow up on payment and after sales support
- Responsible, committed and able to achieve sales targets in the required timeline.
- Constantly identify new strategies and approach to increase individual and team achievements.
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing team to ensure responsiveness to customer requests, billing and delivery arrangement.
- Drive sales through tele-marketing.
- Attend customer’s feedback and handle customer related enquiries and warranty requisition (RMA process).
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Candidate that interested in the above position, please send in your application letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. OR Call 012-2232389 for arrangement for interview