DL3000 is a cost-effective programmable DC electronic load with high-performance. With a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications, DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements. It can be widely used in various industries, such as automotive electronics, aerospace, and fuel cells.
- DL3021/DL3021A: single channel, DC150 V/40 A, total power up to 200 W
- DL3031/DL3031A: single channel, DC150 V/60 A, total power up to 350 W
- Dynamic mode: up to 30 kHz
- Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs
- Min. readback resolution: 0.1 mV， 0.1 mA
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/overpower/over temperature/reverse voltage protection
- 4 static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP
- 3 dynamic modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Short-circuit test function
- Power-off memory function
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface
- USB-GPIB module (optional)
- General-purpose testing in the R&D lab
- DC power supply industry, such as regulated power supply, constant current power supply,
switching mode power supply (SMPS), module power supply, power adapter, etc.
- Battery industry, such as various batteries and cell batteries
- Charger industry, such as battery charger and cell phone charger
- Power electronic device industry, such as MOSFET, IGBT, capacitor, and ballast resistor
- Teaching experiment
30 kHz dynamic mode
Transient test function enables the load to periodically switch between two set levels (Level A and Level B). It can be used to test the transient characteristics of the DUT. The highest frequency can be set to 30 kHz. Besides, in the guide interface, you can configure parameters in the parameter configuration list and view the configuration diagram at the left of the configuration list in a real-time manner
5 A/μs current rising speed
Current rising speed is defied as the speed of transition from one setting to another. You can set the actual transition time from one setting to another by changing the current rising speed. Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs.
Powerful list operation function
You can generate complex sequences by editing the setting value for each step, the dwell time, and slew rate (the slew rate can only be edited in CC mode) to meet the complex test demands.
Powerful waveform display function
The electronic load provides the waveform display function and supports the following operations for the waveform, such as pausing the waveform, enlarging and narrowing the waveform, and capturing the waveform. Therefore, you can dynamically observe the trend of parameters changes.
Easy-to-use function of file storage and recalling
The load allows you to save different types of fies to the internal and external memories. You can recall and read them when necessary.
Sound OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP/Reverse Voltage Protection
When OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP/reverse voltage protection occurs, the load will immediately turn off the input automatically and stop sinking. Then, a prompt message is displayed.
All the technical specifications are guaranteed when the instrument has been working for more than 30 minutes under the specified operating temperature. Download DL3000_DataSheet_EN
Three years for the mainframe.